Tuesday 22 June 2010

Damn that mother-Chucker ♥

How is it that we tell our friends we're looking for a nice, kind, handsome, loving, perfect man when we are all dreaming of a Chuck Bass deep down inside??
I find myself dreaming of Chuck after finishing an episode of Gossip Girl, how is this possible? Nate Archibald would be the perfect boyfriend, he treats his loves with respect, cares for them, shows them off and, if he really loves a girl, he would do nothing to hurt her! Not to mention Dan Humphrey who carries his girls on a silver platter.
So I ask myself why do we dream of a bad boy deep inside? Why won't we settle for the nice guy?
Is love so much more exciting this way? Or do we actually want a good boy in real life and we just use sitcoms to vicariously live through somebody else?
Let me know what you think xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Damn I love Chuck too.. haha but i do have a friend that likes nate, so maybe good boys are not totally out of style yet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHUUUUUUCK!!! HE'S SOO HOT HOT HOT.. well i'd saay C&C best couple evaa!! <3 hahaha... XD
    buuuut.. DAN HUMPHREY is my guy.. but you knew that :D muuaaahaaa!!
    giirl i love you and keep bloggin.. tess laaaike!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe it's because girls in general love the chase, the thrill.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete