Monday 28 June 2010

Sunshine makes my mouth smile, my hair shine and my heart explode with happiness!

The past days have been the most beautiful of the year and the people have been the happiest I've seen them in a long time!
It's time to unpack your minis, those tank tops and those gladiator sandals. Not only do I prefer the summer fashion, but you know what I love most about the summer? Going to the lake and watching super hot guys playing football in the sun, their six packs sparkling in the sun! Summer is the time of dreaming, living it up and summer romances!


But everyone can agree on one thing - tans fade, highlights darken, and we all get sick of sand in our shoes. But summer is the beginning of a new season, so we find ourselves looking to the future.
Have a great summer! xoxo -C.

1 comment:

  1. OMG SOOO HOOOT!!!
    summer just rocks!!
    <3
    xoxo lil T

    ReplyDelete